Tuesday, August 31, 2010

No Emergency At Classes Today

Well I dropped off my brother, and I then got gas before I headed off to campus. I worked on the essay for ENG 271. I then went to my first class. Not much there. I then, since I forgot my lunch, went and worked on my GEO 100 work. When I showed up in ENG 271 and she began to talk about the journal, I realized that I had messed up. I felt really dumb. We hadn’t talked about what the entry was talking about yet, so I didn’t think about it. I have another one, which I’ll have to do on Thursday as well as read the last book.

Something bad happened today. I don’t know when it happened. The zipper on my shorts busted. The thing is that they are too big. They are size 18 and I think I’m a size 16. I was wearing a large t-shirt and so I just made sure I covered it up.

No D today, which was great. I pooped again about 7:30 pm, but not much came out. I had to deal with a bit of my monthly pain, but after 9 am, I took some pain meds for that. I felt good almost all day, until I got into ENG 271 at 12:30. Then the back pain started to show up. As the hours have past, the other pain has come back.

I just thought of something. It is recommended that you drink eight 8 oz glasses of water a day. Well let’s see that would be 8 x 8, right. So you would need to just drink 16 oz a day. Well I had been nursing a 20 oz bottle of water all day. So I think I got that. Of course I have also been drinking apple juice.

I may one day, post a photo of me showing where I’m hurting, that way you all can understand exactly where it is. I took pictures on the first day of classes, but I haven’t uploaded them. I need to.

My aunt called. My dad’s talking to her now. She’s really the only female relative I have. I could try and talk to my cousins, but well one’s busy with her family and the other’s busy with school. And since I haven’t seen my only aunt I know on my mother’s side (my mother was adopted with only one of her siblings) in years. So she all I have. Of course she lives like two hours away.

I didn’t work on chapter 6 as of yet. I didn’t take the notebook with me. We were in a hurry this morning. That’s one of the reasons I forgot my lunch.

So I’ll keep you all posted on what’s going on with me. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment