Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Girls Who Develop Young

I thought I would talk about this since it has to do with me. I hit puberty when I was in 3rd grade; I would have been maybe 10. So it concerns me, at least I think it does. They are saying that girls who go through puberty at a young age have a higher risk for breast cancer. Well thanks for the info. At least I’m not like some of the girls I read about in the article. Poor 7 and 8 year olds. I was in 4th grade when I got my period and I didn’t know what it was. Who would think a 4th grader would have one?

It also said that girls who develop young are more likely to do risky behavior. Well then I must be an odd ball. Cause I never did. I just focused on my studies.

http://health.yahoo.net/news/s/nm/us_puberty_earlier

WHAT’S GOING ON WITH ME

Still taking my antibiotic. I thought I had constipation until I pooped around 4:30 pm. I then thought the diarrhea was over. How wrong I was. Not too much later I went again and then again. I went three times before 6:30 pm. And each time the poop looked more watery. Yes I know it’s gross. I’m still having some pains, but they are the ones I’ve had for a month. My body is still fighting the infection so I’m not surprised that I’m still having pains.

I’m now drinking cranberry juice. I don’t like it straight up so I’m mixing it with apple juice. Apple juice is cheaper so guess which is used more. I have more apple juice than cranberry for the price. I’ve gone through so much juice. I’ve gone through three 3-quart size bottles in three days. I will probably be buying more juice soon. I really can’t stand to drink just water, so I need the juice. For the last two days I’ve allowed myself to have a cup of my apple cinnamon spice tea. It tastes like apple cider. LOL. I’ve had another from the company that tasted like gingerbread. I really suggest you try the company.

http://www.celestialseasonings.com/

I am feeling better so that is a good sign. Well the days are going and soon it will be time to go back to school. I’m so happy the car is working better. Until next time.

I've mentioned on here before that I lost my beloved bunny, Oreo. Well I can now say months after her lose, I am ready for a new furry little friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment