Thursday, August 5, 2010

Feeling A Bit Better

Well last night I feel asleep again before midnight, thanks to some Pamprin. I slept till about 8:30 this morning. I really only felt the TOM pains. I walked for maybe two hours and all I had was back pains. I felt pretty good. At least it wasn’t as bad as it had been. Actually I think last month it was about the same way, but the pain had not been around long when TOM had come.

Well I didn’t mention it yesterday, but I sent back Julie & Julia. I should get the new movie tomorrow. I already have new books to pick up at the library. I won’t be getting them till Saturday at the earliest. They are closed tomorrow and I don’t feel like going today. Mostly cause of TOM being here. Besides some of the books from yesterday are actually more than one book inside. So even though I checked out seven physical books, I checked out more than that really. I’ll try to have a couple of the books finished before Saturday.

I actually thought this morning when I woke up it was Friday and not Thursday. I watched about thirty minutes of Dr. Oz. He covered what causes an aappendicitis. That’s what I thought I might have. He did mention that the pain starts in the upper belly, but I’ve had those back when I was diagnosed with Acid reflux. I would take an antacid and the pain when away. I’m having it at times, but mostly it’s on both sides of my lower belly and back. I’ve been taking Tylenol aka Equate brand. It does nothing for the pain in my back. The only way to get rid of the back pain, for me, is walking. The pain in my belly only goes away when I’m walking.

I did do something good yesterday that I didn’t mention before. I turned my mattress. I haven’t done that in awhile. I think it might have helped a bit. I’ve had it for five years and I know they can last awhile, but I’m thinking I need a new one. One side is really bad.

I should mention I think I have hemorrhoids. I have at times as I wiped gotten a bit of blood on the tissue, but now as I sit typing I’m having pains, you know where. If I’m not sitting I don’t have any pain. My dad knows and he’s the one who told me it’s that, but it could also be that I think I have diarrhea. I’m saying that because my poop looks more water than anything. Yes, I know it’s gross, but if you were having pains would you not look to see what could be the cause.

I think I may have an ulcer. I took an antacid and the pain in my upper belly went away, but then it came back. I’m at a lost.

It seems that Pamprin may be helping with the pain. I took two and it seemed to help. Anyway, it’s 7 pm CDT, and I’m feeling sleepy. So I’m posting this rather early. I plan to see if I can follow Thief V in My Sims Agents and get to his hideout and I’ll read till I’m ready for bed.

Tomorrow starts the tax free weekend here in Alabama. I know my dad is planning to go and get my brother some clothes. I plan to go with them. I don’t have much left from selling my textbook, but I might ask for some help in getting me a new backpack.

Well until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment