Sunday, August 29, 2010

Doctor's Visit Two

Well, I went back to the doctor. I’ve been to the same clinic three times and each time it’s a different doctor. I don’t have a urinary tact infection. My urine came back clean, and no fever. He gave me another round of antibiotics. This time I have them for ten days instead of just a week.
My pain is mostly in my back; well that’s where it hurts the most. If things don’t get better, I have to have an ultrasound done. He thinks it could be an ovarian cyst. I’ve included a link to information on it. I had a cyst on my left shoulder blade about five years ago. I think I’ve had a few more, but they went away.
I went on webmd.com. I typed in a symptom I didn’t think about adding, which I should have, I think. Early early this morning, around 1 am, I went to the bathroom. And as I pooped it stung. It last for a bit after wards as well. Then at about 2pm I went again and the same thing happened. It’s happened before. I was thinking that it could be because of the jalapenos I had on my subway sandwich last night. I might have uterine fibroids. One of the groups most likely to get it are women who have their first period before age 10, well I had mine before my birthday in 1995. I was still 9 years old. I’ve included a link to the info. I know it’s not much to go on, but it might be something. Also I’ve been a bit constipated, which is another symptom. I periods only last 5 days.

I emailed my professors warning them that I might run out of class. Like I said I’ll have the capsules, but I can’t them unless I do have diarrhea. I figured that I would be polite and warn them ahead of time. I just said that I’m taking antibiotics and what the side effect was. I didn’t give them too much information. I thought it would be nice to let them know that if I run out of class it’s a medical reason and I can’t help it.

I wrote a bit after I posted Chapter 5 last night. Not much as of yet. I’ll try to get finish, but I have to work on an article that is suitable to be printed in my college newspaper, it’s a project for MCM 100. I’m thinking of using my blog entry about getting ready for school as the base. It has to do with school no matter what level. Also I will at times have to write one-page essays for my ENG 271 class. These won’t take me long, but it’s just something else to add to my pile of schoolwork.

I’m starting to worry that something serious is going on. I can think of all the possible things it could be. Of course I’ll have to wait and see what it really is. I just don’t want to end up like someone on Mystery Diagnoses. Anyone can understand why, if they know the show.

I pooped a little after 7pm; it stung a bit, but not as bad as the last two times. Also I can say it looks like the diarrhea is here. It looked mushy. I can’t take anything for it till 9, I think.

Sorry, for the gross details, but I figure I'm helping someone, who might have what I have. I will of course keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment