Friday, August 6, 2010

Tax Free Weekend Begins

I woke up at a bit before 3 am. I went to sleep late night around 8pm. I went into the kitchen and found that someone had made tea and had not turned off the stove. I did that got me a glass of tea.

I thought for hours about asking to go to the doctor. The pains are going away as I walk, but I got a temp of 99.3 just sitting, but I got it to go down to 98.7. I really want to go shopping today. I have been feeling better. Mostly now the pain is in my back and not my belly. I have also been having pains in my hips. I think it really has to do with my weight and not being that active. I’ll give it another day. I can still go tomorrow or Sunday.

Well Chris got some jeans and some t-shirts. I also got my backpack. We got a few supplies, but we plan to go to Wal-Mart and get the rest. I felt fine as we shopped, but as I began to eat lunch, around 11 am, I wasn’t really hungry. I ate, but not too much.

I watched Alice in Wonderland today. I think that there should be a sequel. Of course since I’m a huge Labyrinth fan, I saw something that others might not have.

I didn’t feel like eating dinner. Dad finally says I’m going to the doctor. I’ll be going when the office opens up. So please pray that it’s nothing serious. Just in case I’ve gotten my old horde green backpack packed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment