Thursday, August 26, 2010

The First Week Ends

The pain doesn’t keep me up at night, which is a good thing. It does go away when I walk. It’s the same pain as before. I also I’m not taking Pepto, it changes the color of your well you know. So since I’ve been taking it, it has been darker, so I’m going to give it time to get out of my system. Yes, I’m still watching it. I’ve told my dad about the pain. He keeps saying that it takes awhile to get rid of a urinary tract infection, but I thought that since I finished the antibiotic, I would be fine. Does anyone have any idea about this? Please something.

I didn’t leave to go to campus as early as I have been. I didn’t need to go. I had already done my GEO 100 homework. So I left a bit later and still go to class on time.

I got bored in MCM 100 again. He talks about news articles that I am in no way interested in. He barely covered anything we needed to. So far I’m thinking it might mostly be in the book and not really what he says, but I’ll give it time. As soon as I get the book I’ll be reading it as soon as I can. After class I went to the campus library. I typed up my ENG 271 notes from Tuesday. I then went to that class. It wasn’t as boring, but I did see where I would need the book.

I have to go back to campus, tomorrow, Saturday, or Monday so I can do something she wants written. I need the book to do it. I can’t wait till Tuesday since that’s when it’s due. I need to do a lot of stuff tomorrow, including doing my laundry and Buddy’s bowl. I need at least one of the two, hour and fifteen minutes to do my GEO 100 on Tuesday. So that’s another reason.

I can’t think of anything else. So until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment