Monday, August 30, 2010

Monthly Friend Arrives

After I posted last night, I wrote the two paragraphs I had already written for Chapter 6 of Persephone into a composition notebook. I’ve had it for a few years, but I’ve rarely used it. So it’s coming in handy now. I plan to take it to school and write when I can. I know I won’t be able to do it everyday. I will have to do school work most of the time, but I’ll have it to write in when I want to.

I had planned to go to campus today, but that changed once I got up. TOM had arrived. Also I wanted to give my body another day to get used to the antibiotics. So I slept off and on till noon. Then I got up.

I can’t feel the other pain really, well I did earlier, but now it’s just what I have to deal with once a month. I’ve taken my meds for the day. I’ve pooped twice. First looked pretty normal, second, I would say looked like the d word, I’m starting to hate.

I was planning to go because I needed to get a quote from The Iliad for my page essay. It will be the first thing I do in the morning when I get to campus. I already have it pretty much written, I really just need the quote. I’ll have to rewrite it on the right paper and everything, but that shouldn’t take me long. Then I have to do the questions for Chapter 2 in GEO 100.

My ENG 271 professor emailed me back about the warning. She sounded in her email that really appreciated that I had warned her about what might happen. I haven’t heard anything from my other professor.

I’m pretty sure that the monthly pain will be gone tomorrow and if it’s still here, I’ll have to deal with the other pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment