Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sleeping Beauty

I slept in late. I woke up at 7, 8, 9, and 10 and then re woke up at maybe 1:30 before I got up. Tomorrow I won’t be allowed to do this. I will have to get up at 7 so on Monday I can be up at 6.

I posted a blog on sparkpeople.com about starting up a recipe blog. I’m going to try and use the site, but I plan to get a little notebook and keep it with me and use it to record all I eat and drink. This way I can do it even when I can’t get to a computer.

Since I slept in I didn’t have breakfast, or lunch. I know not good. By the time I looked at a clock it was too late, since supper was coming in a few hours. I drank four cups of regular sweet tea. I’ve been lately mostly drinking decaf, but I haven’t made any in the last few days. I’m drinking water. I’m allowing myself only 2 Mountain Dews a week. If I get thirsting and I have already had my Dew, this is at school; I will get me a bottle of water. My backpack isn’t great when it comes to holding onto drinks. I know this because on Thursday my drink kept falling out of the mesh pocket on the side.

I did print a few recipes from sparkrecipes.com. My brother says I can try them. A good bit are crock pot recipes. That way I can do them on the days I have class. I even got a soup for when it gets colder. I may change them up a bit. If I get a reply about the recipe blog, I may post them, but give links to the originals so that you can look at them. I have already typed up the first entry, the first recipe. So I’ll wait and see about it.

I started a blog to help people care for their pet rabbits. It won’t be something big, just something to spread my wisdom.

I went on sparknotes.com and got some info on The Iliad. I also found an audio book. I know that some of you are wondering why I would be buying the book when I can get the book for free, from the library or the free audio book site. I am getting it because the textbook has a different translation and that’s the one she will use on the test.

I can rent the book for $35 or buy it for about $20 more. I can’t decide. Of course I don’t know at the end of the term they will buy it back and the most I can get back is $20.

I still don’t know how much the book for MCM 100 is going to be.

I’m thinking I’ll be spending almost $200 on books.

That's all for tonight. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment