Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Last Day of Summer


Well today I started on the article summary.  I should have the summary part finished in two more days.  Then I have to do my response.  I’m hoping that the summary takes up most of the 3-5 pages.  I don’t have much to reposed to the article.  So far I agree with it completely.  I have six parts to cover and I’ve already done the first two.  So tomorrow while at campus I’ll do the next two and then on Friday I’ll do the last two and work on the response over the weekend.  It’s not due till next Thursday, but I feel better knowing that it is done ahead of time.

On another English 271 note, my first “exam” will be on Tuesday, next week, so I’ve printed out my notes and I’ve started to study.  She’s allowing us one 4x6 index card, only one side, for information.  I’m wishing I had just taken this class online.  I would have to write two big papers, but that would be fine cause I would have quizzes and I would have tests that were open book.

I’ve got a rough outline for the GEO 100 project.  I just need to start the research part.

I’ll let you all know about the Test and Project I in MCM 100, when I get info on them.

Well I pooped three times today.  And the last two ended up mushy.  I think it had to be all the apple juice I have been drinking today.  My dad says it makes you go.

Had a little pain in belly today, but not too bad.  My right ankle is still bugging me.  I think it might be tendonitis.  I could ask my cousin.  She is going to school to be a physical therapist.  She would know.

Anyway, that’s all for today.  I may start telling you all what’s going on with my Sims from Sims 3.  I just killed off the parents and had their daughter with her husband get a big house so that his mother could move in with them.  I’m planning to make them have triples so they’ll need all the help they can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment