Monday, September 6, 2010

2010 Labor Day

After I posted yesterday, I update Persephone. I’m working on chapter 7 now. I had to ask help from my old beta. I thought that I was making Jareth just a little too nice and she agreed. Can’t have him too nice yet. It’s too soon.

I’m going to classes tomorrow. I feel a little pain, but nothing major. Oh, I’ve reread the information the ER doctor gave me. He says to go back to my medical doctor. Well, lets see. They’re the ones who said if I wasn’t better to go to the ER, and not to a gastroenterologist. What help are they going to be. Of course if I have a hernia, they may be able to find it.

I pooped around midnight. It’s still dark, but no stringing. Could I still be getting rid of Pepto from a few days ago, or is it the meds they gave me in the ER? The only thing odd about it is the color. I know it’s gross, but I have to watch these things for info to give to doctors. If it doesn’t clear up soon, I’ll mention it to my dad.

I got groceries. I’m still trying to take it easy. I changed everything in my oldish binder to my newer one. I’ll be getting my books tomorrow. I plan to give the two girls who said they would take notes for me my school email so that they can email them to me.

I really do think the bump is getting smaller, but it’s still there.

I wrote my journal entry for ENG 271, it didn’t take me long. I’ve decided to buy all three books. That way if something happens I have all three, also I can use the book for GEO 100 to help me study.

Well, that’s all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment