Monday, April 5, 2010

More About Me

Well, I'm home.  I have an A, 101, in BIO 101 right now, which makes me happy.  I'm more worried about ENG 252.  Hopefully I will do better on my latest paper and on the quizes and Final. 

Well, since this is only the second post, I thought I would fill you in a bit more, but I had to write that above.  I live with my dad and brother.  I'll explain why since it's getting to 6 years this month.

My mother walked out on us Easter Sunday 2004.  We have not seen her since.  I don't know what I will do if I do.  I have found out that she has lied to me almost my entire life.  So I'm still hurt.  I personally think I will never be healed.

Now that you know.  It's still hard.  We don't talk about her.  So I'm the only girl, well I wasn't until Feb of this year, but that's another post.

I'm currently going to a local Junior College and I plan to transfer to UAB once I'm finished.  I am working towards becoming an English Teacher.

Well, that's all for this week.  I may post if something happens.  Oh, be sure to check out My Betta and I, my blog about my fish, Buddy.  More seems to happen with than with me lately.  LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment